My friend and i masturbate near each other and watch porn together like partners but we don't actually masturbate each other. I want to try masturbating each other out. How do i ask?
I am a straight male and he is too. Not gay!

Please Help!!

Just say "if a guy asked you to masterbate him would you do it?" Then go from there.

That sounds like a decent thing to say.

But hey, tons of guys mutually masturbate while watching porn with their friends.

So yeah, if you ask your friend if he'd let another guy touch him, and he freaks out... probably don't continue with the conversation. But if he seems cool and laid back with it you could present it as a challenge or something. Like "I bet you wouldn't let me" or "I bet I'm better at masturbating then you" .

PS: There isn't anything wrong with being gay. No, I'm not alleging you of being gay, just saying you don't need to point it out as something bad or weird or whatnot.

masteroftheclaw wrote:

L2mtoo wrote:

That sounds like a decent thing to say.

Dude, Im not gay if that is what you are thinking, because that is what it sounded like you were thinking. I've never touched another guy. Sure I've watched porn with my friend but I 've never touched another guy.

:? I thought the poster (12341234) might think that which is why I wrote "No, I'm not alleging you of being gay". And I was actually only referring to you for the one quote, and went on my own tangent (not really related to you, L2mtoo) from there.

And again, lots of guys watch porn with their friends. It's something to do and it's probably easier to invite guy friends to watch it than to invite girl friends (mostly because they like to act so superior when it comes to porn).

(STILL) a note, just voicing my opinion: What is honestly wrong with being gay? I happen to be gay. And before you start to get all "ew faggot stop hitting on me" I'm a girl. I guess you would rather me call myself lesbian so there is no confusion.

I was not trying to say anyone is gay and i have no problem with someone being gay. I'm sorry if that offended anyone. I was just saying that so no one would think i was gay and make dumb comments about it.

ok i found that convo. funny you 2 and i also have nothing wrong about being gay or lesbian but i'm not sure what i am (strait or lesbian oh yeah i am a girl) lol

masteroftheclaw wrote:

L2mtoo wrote:

THis is L2mtoo Sorry for getting rude but i thought you were talking to me, how old were you when you decided you were gay?

I am not gay.

ok ok i never said u were lol

12341234 wrote:

I am not gay.

I'm not talking to u i am talking to "masteroftheclaw".

i want to do the same but i know my friend never masterbated before so how would i be able to ask him?

i want to do the same but i know my friend has never masterbated b4 so how would i ask him?

L2mtoo wrote:

masteroftheclaw wrote:

L2mtoo wrote:

That sounds like a decent thing to say.

Since u already seen each other, what's the big deal? If u r shy then off the light or something. Or use another layer like a glove or something. Tell him just wanna compare who is harder and invite a third person to reduce awkwardness