I'm 13 and I love to master bate with a shoer head and I always orgasm and it feels great! But I'm kinda tired of the old daily routine so I had some questions …1. Are there any fun new ways for shower head masterbation? 2. Does it help if I watch porn? ( what porn works better lesbian or straight?)3.should I touch myself before/during/after I masterbate? And 4. I like to hump things! What are the best/horneyest thing to use that will give me a great orgasm?

1. The only really helpful thing I can tell you is to do what feels best for you, explore your body. 
  2. Watching porn is another sexual preference, its stimulating for some people and not for others.
  3.  Masturbation has different forms, touching yourself is one of them. You can try to see if you like it, but everyone has different preferences and while some people may get off on one thing others may not. You just have to explore your body and find what feels right for you.
  4. Pillow perhaps?

Hope that helped, sorry if it's a little redundant/repetitive.

Health Guru
I would advise against watching porn as it may lead to problems later in life.
Have you tried just rubbing your clit or rubbing on the arm of a chair or corner of a table

what do you do for the shower head one ?????

that's what I was wondering!

to use the shower head you just put it on stream/jet setting - not to fast! - and aim it at ur clit from under your legs. find the best spot and hold it there. feels amazing! hahahahaha enjoy