hey, im a 14 year old girl and ive been masturbating since i was about 10. im tired of just rubbing my clit and i really want to experiment with other things :p. i dont have any sex toys and i cant buy them cause if my mum found out she would kill me! i have tried with a hair brush end and nothing really happend, i just went on rubbing my clit :(. im ready to experiment with absolutely anything and everything!  i have all night and i will try all of then :3 if you can, can you please describe it with detail. please please please please help!

Health Guru
Have you tried gspot stimulation?

what is that? ? ?

Health Guru
Its your pleasure spot inside your vagina, if you look up gspot stimulation it should give you information you need or make yourself an account on here then private message me and I'll give you a web address link that will explain all :-)

spread your vagina lips under the shower head in the shower and find that one spot. keep it there until you're weak and it feels amazing.

I dim the lights in a room and then get the applicator to a tampon and without the actual tampon inside of it, I use it as a dildo. I move it fast in and out of my vag and move it in circles. Then as I get rougher and it feels like my boyfriend is having sex with me, I rub my clit hard and fast until I cum and orgasm. Works every time

I get turned on when I read your comments. I want to masturbate myself reading your comments. Can you please message me in private?

Use a toothbrush, the brushy end, and make sure it is clean. With one hand put it in, then thrust it in and out while twisting it. This is AMAZING. While doing this, lightly finger your clit or your breasts. MAKE SURE YOU WASH THE TOOTHBRUSH BEFORE AND AFTER, AND NEVER BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH IT AGAIN.

i have tried with a pencil and my fingers.i need.more help pls pls