im 13 and i masterbate by rubbing an old phone and hump a pillow it feels good but i want some thing else any ideas NO DILDOS OR VIBRATORS PLEASE 

watch porn think of the guy you like and just finger yourslef

use an sharpie or any round tip marker

If you can finds something that is similar in width to a nickle

or a quarter, then just start rubbing the top of  your vagina once you are wet then stat pushing the object that u found in and out of your vagina u you then should start feeling a good sensation down try using a big sharpie or a carrot or a banana the banana feels the best just go slow at first.

Tell your parents your staying after school and go have sex after school

i personally liked to squat while in the shower and place the showerhead by my clit as i finger myself. though most people like to thrust, i don't do that. i use two fingers and curl them in a 'come here' motion. i also find that lightly rubbing my clit as suggested does not work for me, i use the palm of my hand and apply as much pressure as needed while moving my hand in circular motions. i find that the handle of round paintbrushes work well, along with the end of quite thick sharpies. if you find humping the most pleasurable, you should try humping other things. i like to roll several towels up tightly and hump that, placing pillows around it so i can lay down. i hope this helps.

I completely agree. But it doesnt have to be a bath it can be in a shower. You hav to get the shower head thing and put under your p***y ( thing) move it around a bit till u find "the spot" . Hope I helped.

You can turn a stool upside down and squat over the leg

How do you watch porn?

Type in porn duhhh

Well it's not just typing it in. Go to google and type in the word porn then you have to search which website you want. And me careful which videos you watch because you only have so many free ones.

how i cure my urges or wantes is to put on a loud movie lock the door n hump 1 my fluffy pillows

well u could try sticking a marker pen/ sharpie pen up your vagina and then pull your panties up and put a cusion or teddybear in there and hump it ,it feells really good

You can just finger yourself or use a back massager it feels sooooo good!:-)

im 16 and love using a banana or three fingers while watching gay men porn It really gets me in the mood and I always have a huge orgasm or I ejaculate. another tip is to use a shower head and find ur g spot or ur favorite spot and imagin the hottest guy at ur school is nacked and is hard or just imagine a big penis. I like to think of og mudbone cuase he has the biggest penis. hope I helped.