Hello I'm a teen and I need help!! I rub my clit but I want to explore a little but I don't want to penetrate.masterbating tips for girls? Thanks I want a good orgasam!!

I hump my pillow. I can never get an orgasm with just my fingers. I hump my pillow so hard cum comes out of me and I scream in my pillow. Feels so good! I would come rub yours too baby. I would f**k you all night make you scream my nae and I cum in your mouth

^what contry u live? ;) ha
oh and i really need tips i'm turned on as f**k like all the time to!help

ohhh baby f**k me im turned on now ;D

How do u get good cumm

I live in the usa

can u f**k me too.

Were do u live

Ooooh my pussys wet already....

I'm turned on

U can f**k me anytime

Ok so what i do is heaven... lol. anyway so when you are in the shower take some hair contitioner, put it on the end of the bottle and rub it on your clit... omg it feels soo good. plus when you rub enough your clit starts to feel kinda numb, its amazing. then when your done rinse it off with the bath tub faucet. i actually like to put the water stream right under my clit. AMAZING. try it

Are you a guy or girl