I'm a 14 year old girl, I recently discovered masterbation with my shower head and I think I orgasimed one time, but haven't gotten the same feeling ever since. I might be getting immune to it, but idk. I've tried fingering my self but that just doesn't seem to work. I put my finger in my vag and it doesn't feel ba but definitely not the right kind of sensation I want. Tbh I'm a bit scared to try stuff with my hands and my vag again becuz now I think I might not like it at all, advice?

Health Guru
Hi I don't think is a case of you have got immune to that way of masturbating yet more like your masturbating but your not really turned on or your just not hitting the right area with the water.
As for the fingering you don't normally get much stimulation from that alone but what I would tell you to try is to rub your clitoris lightly just short strokes up and down and see how that feels :-)

I want to back up everything BC said.

You certainly don't get immune to masturbating, I've been doing it for over 60 years and it still feels pretty darn good. However, insertion doesn't do a whole lot for many girls. You need to experiment with playing with your clitoris. While lying in bed, naked of course, just start doing whatever feels good to your clitoris while pretending whatever guy you wish was doing that to you, is doing it. Or think about what you'd like to be doing to him.