I'm 27 and i'm having problems of premature ejaculation (i ejaculate in less than a minute), weak erection and i feel no pleasure when having sex.
I used to masturbate a lot (about once a day since i was 14) , i've cut back on this in the last six weeks. Please i need help on what to do and how to solve this problem.

Thanks.

It sounds like you have prostatitis, your prostate has inflamed causing pressure to be put on your sexual organs from your inflamed prostate, causing decrease in sensation as well as erectile dysfunction, textbook prostatitis. Do you have weak urine stream, painful urination, feeling of a full rectum, or any discoloration in the glans after ejaculation? If so then make an appointment with your doctor and get referred to a urologist who will likely prescribe you to a decent amount of time on antibiotics to kill whatever bacteria caused the inflammation.

Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is an inexpensive little book written by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully for more than 32 years.

It is called "SPAM" by Scam artist in Quest for your money. Check it out at: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed (not .com) or google Scam artist in Quest for your money.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Wow this is interesting as I have the exact symptoms. I have always had a weak ejaculation. I was diagnosed with a stricture when in my early 20 and had surgery for it but never seemed to cure my weak urine flow or weak ejaculation. I am starting to have premature ejaculation problems, never had that one before. I do always feel like I have a full rectum even after going to the bathroom. I am going to make an appointment to see a urologist in the next few weeks. Hope it's nothing more than Prostatitis.

Note. I eat healthy, exercise, drink plenty of water and rarely drink and also very very rarely eat spicy foods.