Well Ive been masturbating for many years now and I don't feel the same pleasure. I need some new tips on masturbating to get the pleasure that I want. Any one have any tips? Also, I was to reach an orgasm but I can never get there. Anybody have any tips??? Please help me!! I can use any ideas that you guys gave. Oh and I can't get a dildo or vibrator. So any yips I can use to replace those things?? Please help me!!!!!

Abstinence makes the penis grow fonder...  Well, heart.  But anyways - Try not masterbating for a week, ignore your urges and let the want to masterbate build up, then relieve yourselfa t the end of the week :)  I find if I avoid masterbation for even a few days, I become a lot mroe sensitive, and it somehow makes porn a lot more enjoyable, too!  Wait a week, then find a good video ^_^

Alternatively, try using lube.  Don't havea ny?  Vegetable oil tends to work just fine, but it can be a b***h to clean up afterwards...  I've never had any health problems on the rare occasions I've used it, but be sure to wash well, and keep AWAY from clothes!  If you're gonna use a lubricant, best to do it when you're alone - It's easy to close a tab and zip up your pants when someone's coming.  It's not easy to rush to a neabry sink, wash your hand and rush back...

You mentioned vibrators and such in your post.  You mightn't have anything designed for the task, but an electric toothbrush, electric razzor or (And having been on this site for a lil' while, this isn't unheard of) a washing amchine all provide vibrations :)  I've never used them, not on myself at leas, so I wouldn't know where to start on how to get pleasure from a vibrating device, but where there's a will, there's a way :)

My final suggestion requires you to o a bit of hunting :P  I can't remember how I found this out, but I have a sort of pressure point between my testicles and my ass which, when pressed against, increases the sensitivity and the sensation of masterbating.  Try pressing the joint of your thumb in the place between your legs, just behind your scrotum.  No idea why or how this works - Could jsut be me, could be pressing my prostate somehow - But I always do it when masterbating

And, if you're feeling particularly adventurous...  Well, go to Google and look up 'How to massage the male prostate' or something like that.  If you don't know, your prostate is a gland or something which you can reach via your ass, and apparantly it provides huge amounts of pleasure when touched in the right way.  I've never tried it, but if you're feeling bored of regular masterbation and want to get frisky...

Hope I've helped!

Well, the saying goes : If the penis becomes too small to get the proper feeling, stuff a dildo of pleasant size into the waiting gap. If not kept clean properly and that means before and after use, chances are good of getting a yeast infection with said discharge, also copious.

Keep your gadgets disinfected at all times and you won't be bothered again by unwanted trouble..