I'm sixteen and i've been masterbating since I was 12 or 13. I've gone from clitorial stimulation to using a lot of different objects both anally and vaginally. I'm a virgin.

Sometimes when I start out with clitorial masterbation and then I slide my fingers in, a whole lot of liquid comes out. I figured it's just getting me "wet" but sometimes when I come there's a big rush of liquid. I'm pretty sure it's not pee but it's so much that it gets my bed soaking wet. Is this because I "squirt"? Is this pretty common or am I special?

Thanks for the help!

OK well all thta liquid is cum. ur getting urself excited n guy cand find that they cum ALOT when excited. my suggestion about ur wet bed is do it in the bathroom or somehwere were it wont get to messy and right on! ur 16 n masterbating. ;-)

I MEAN I KNO ITS FUN AND ALL, BUT SEX IS BETA! STILL USE AND ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH IF U DONT HAV A VIBRATER! LOL, HAPPY MASTERBATING