Hello I'm a 13yr old girl. I have not gotten my period yet but I have been masturbating since I was 9. I have fingered my clits but I want to get some tips. I have slightly nosy family and don't want to be caught. I don't have acess to a dildo or anything similar. I would appreciate any help I can get for better sexual sensations and orgasams. Thanks need help! I have watched porn while masterbating and it really helps.Thanks again

Hi, you are a child just now, I suggest you only rub your clit, slowly please,  a dildo could hurt so bad your vagina and break your hymen then you bleed and feel pain, be carefully please. I guess you no start puberty yet, Is it right?

No I havent gotten my period yet and I donnot want to use anything penetrating I just want tips on a better sensation so don't treat me lik a child

Ok, get some chicken feathers and rub it on your clit and your nipples.

gurly13,
The best advice I can give, if you're not liking finger stimulation, is to use the back side (not bristles!) of an electric tooth brush on your clit and external vulva. Best to cover the end with the finger from a rubber glove. You can even tape the glove finger on. Keep it clean and experiment. Good luck and happy hunting!

okay so i masterbate and when i get to the sensation i can only handle so much then i stop but wanna keep going but it feels to sensitive that i cant i need to cum so i can get this horniness out of me but i need help on how to keep going

Not all girls and mature women can cum. How old are you?

Yo I have the same problem but try to cum than distract your self with a Video game or somthing

im 13 and I, like many other girls my age, want to know how to masterbate. I have tried a few techniques like rubbing my clitoris against a soft surface and sticking my fingers up their. both are very pleasurable but sometimes i wonder if their is anything else i can do that feels good.

bb let me slide my rooster cok inside u. it will go caw caw caw wake up its 6:90 time bb. pls let me poor crest 3d white diamond strong fluoride in ur vagene

sincerely,

ur step father aka. ur father.