Hey , I am a female that has a boyfriend but is a long time relationship so I don't see him often! I need tips for masterbation. I already tired rubbing my clitoris and inserting fingers up my vagina. I can't get a dildo or vibrator ! I already tried watching porn and electric tooth brush! But I need more ideas! Pleasee help! Thank you very much!

Use something Pointy but not to pointy like a highliter and use the end that doesnt have a cap on it that is what my friend told me cause she mastubates and porn she said doenst help

What I use is my shower head. It can't come off, so I adjust it so it can hit my clit. I open up my vag lips with one hand and with the other hand I put my lipgloss container thing (it's empty). Trust me, it works like a charm. You know the water is hitting your clit when your get that tingling feeling, it feels so good, but the challenge is not to move and you'll get an orgasm.

i always do the tap thing, but when i nearly hit an orgasm i move away from it. how can i stay still and get an orgasm?