I regularly get yeast infections at the end of every period -- so annoying! I notice that i have little finger like skin growths (very hair like) on the inside of my lips -- they get very irritated when I get a yeast infection. What are these little hair like pieces of skin. They aren't randomly placed and are in a pattern right around the entrance of my vagina -- right before you enter. Could it be possible that these are trapping yeast and this is why I can't get over these infections? WHAT ARE THEY? DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THEM?

I had a hysterectomy about 8 years ago. Over the past year I have been experiencing vaginal odor - almost like a menstrual period / dried blood smell. Kind of metallic in odor. I don't get periods anymore! Before trying this - consult your doctor!! I found / bought an over the counter product called RepHresh Pro-B. Non - prescription. Here in Canada it is about $38 for 30 capsules. I took 2 everyday for about 2months and it was wonderful! No smell / no discharge. I did go off of it for the last month 1/2 - my odor and discharge are back. Anyways, please like anything - look into it before you try - talk to your doctor. I hope this helps someone out there! Good luck everyone.