I had a medical abortion, and had to put 4 little tablets inside myself. After about an hour or so after I left the hospital, one of these tablets came out of me. Is this normal? Does this mean the abortion procedure will not work?

Its normal and it happens, but I guess you should have called the hospital and asked – probably is the best to do just that as soon as you get the chance. I’m sure you are not the first one who experienced this. How long has it been since then? There are still good chances that it will all work out, you will know when that happens, but you definitely are going to need a thorough gynecological checkup in order to confirm that abortion was successful. Try not to worry too much until you hear from someone in hospital what’s going to happen, even when pill doesn’t fall out sometimes procedure doesn’t work.