Hello. I'm 27 years old and I have some question for people who have some experience with diets.
I have problems with managing my overweight. I have tried some diets but I could reduce my weight because, from the beginning, I had doubts about the efficiency of these diets.
Any way, I have heard something about diet called Peal Away The Pounds.
Supposedly, it is based on some patches that can reduce weight.
Does anybody have more informations about this?

I have also thought about this diet and I must tell you that I'm not filled with fate about it.
I can't believe you believe in fact that you will lose weight with a patch while doing nothing else.
They claim the patch suppresses your appetite so you eat less and lose weight.
Patch has some ingredients like Fucus Vesiculosus and Garcinia Cambogia.
These ingredients are very common in diet pill ingredients.
I must one more thing- the patch is very expensive because your monthly supplies cost about 120$ and you must use it at least six months.

batchelor wrote:

Hi Batchelor

I'm using this peal away the pound for two months now and I have lost 7 kg. The patch does not work straight away, but give it a week or so and you will feel the difference. For my length I was definately overweight and alos tries some diete things, but nothing. Then I tried the patch and also from my side I only eat when I'm hungry. The patch takes away the cravings and sort of your hunger. They give you a shake with that as a meal replacement, but I haven't tried it. I only use the patch and it is working. Tryit, there is nothing you can lose.

From Satisfied