Did anyone hear of Miami Diet. I hear it is very effective. I would be very grateful for some additional information or advice!

Hello there,
Miami diet is also known as "Hollywood 48 hour miracle diet". In two you are supposed to loose 10 pounds!!! And it is true. Secret is in this juice that cleanse your body of unhealthy toxins and fat. Miami diet is 100 % pure and natural - a mixture of fruits, vitamins minerals, antioxidants and essential oils. And for two days you eat all that Miami diet ("Hollywood 48 hour miracle diet") recommends, they become your grocery store.

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking this diet is very good for weight loss and it is also good for maintain a good and healthy heart. This diet is all about good carbohydrates and weight loss through fats. You need to reduce all sugar content that you eat in food and after ten to fifteen days you will eliminate all the sugar from your diet. You need to eat a lot of vegetables. I think that there are three phases of this diet so you need to research this diet first before you start doing anything. How much weight do you wish to lose? Also salads are part of this diet as well.

All the best to you,
Karen