I been pregnet 5 times before all came out healthy. I went to the er 13 weeks pregnet  last sunday because I had very light bleed, only when I wipe. The er doc did a ultersound and said the fetus stop growing at 8 weeks and didnt have a heart beat and did an exam and said my cervix is still closed. been a week now and have had any bleeding, some cramping. Im thinking of going back to the er at a different hospital.

im going thur the same thing i was 14 weeks pregnant and went to the drs and they couldnt find the heart beat and they did an ultrasound and the baby was at 13 weeks and 3 days so they told me to wait and hopefully i would start bleeding or cramping and nothing has happiened its going to be a month and im suppose to go have a d&c done next week but alittle confused why nothing has happiened when i lost 3 babys before and i started cramping and bleeding right away