Hi, i'm 22 and had already 3 miscarriages... First was like a year ago, i didn't plan to get pregnant than. I didn't even know i was. I just had terrible cramps and very heavy bleeding and i noticed like big cloths and tissues passing... i got nervous i put it into container and went to a my doctor next day, i was told it was a miscarriage - probably like 6-7 weeks. I was checked and i was clean. It was painful and shocking i had no idea i was pregnant and it hurt though i didn't know. My next pregnancy was in january.. i was so exited!!! me and my husband started planing... i got so exited and crazy over pregnancy... looking for clothing for me and healthy recipes, exercises and all other things pregnant women does... soon i started looking for carriage and baby cloth :) every time i would be in the store like tjmaxx i would go and see some cute clothing :) One Saturday i walk up with cramping - it was my 7 week. it was really bad but we decided to wait and see - i didn't think it could happen to me again! we went to ER late at night when it started to be very bad.. they told me i have threatened miscarriage but it might be ok. i was... for next two weeks everything was fine. no cramping and no bleeding! i felt so relive... till Wednesday when i had some brown discharge but no pain. Friday i got so bad we went to ER again and there was no hear beat.. My baby was gone... it was so sad to me.. i was so calm at first just crying a little when next day i saw my close friend i was freaking  out... i was so sad, tried to find someone to blame. looking for thing i could have done wrong!! i didn't do anything wrong - no smoking, do alcohol, no drugs, no caffein, nothing harmful. I could believe it happened to me it was just so unreal. I have many friends that are expecting now... i just meet my friend form school she is pregnant and she told me she is due october... i would be due october 8th... why did it happened to me??? 
i just lost my hope because i just had a third miscarriage. After my second m/c doctor told me i can try after i get a regular period but we wanted to wait. i took birth control pills for two months... we wanted to try again. we where successful even though we tried only once :)... i felt pregnant... :) was so happy i even thought i could be twins :) dreams. i took a test and it was +... that was two days ago... today i'm bleeding really heavy and have cramps and passed some tissues... it is probably a miscarriage... i'm not going to ER... i'm going to a doctor in few days... im just not ready to see my uterus with 'something' what was supposed to by my baby!!! why did it happened again??? I'm young and healthy, my husband is few years older than me and also healthy... his mother had many miscarriages  - is it possible it;s genetic somehow?? what can i do to prevent it next time?? so sad and upset i work with a girl thats in her early pregnancy and talks about an abortion and that she doesnt want the baby... help!!!

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. I know it must be hard. I've done my research about having kids mainly because I wont be able to in the future because of cancer. I'd have to say with some things I've read, I'd suggest you see a fertility specialist. One miscarriage is often seen in women but multiple ones probably suggest something is wrong. Also, since you've had 3 already, it's probably going to happen again. I hope not, but I'd still go see a specialist if I were you.  Good luck!