The last time I had sex was 2 months ago or more I can't remember exactly and I have had atleast one period since then, the last one being about a week early, now I'm just over a week late on this period, but I've been lightly spotting for the past 2-3 days most to where I only notice it after going to the toilet.
I was attempting to induce my period when I started to spot, though I'm not sure if any of it is the actual cause as I'm not sure how well, sit ups and warm baths actually work.
Plus a few weeks after the last time I had sex and after a period I did take a pregnancy test (as I'm a bit paranoid and had one leftover in my house) and it came out negative.
Why is this happening? I'm in England at the moment have been for the last couple of weeks and will continue to be for the next 6 weeks though I live in America. I don't feel stressed either, I've been really quite happy lately, though I am quite anxious about this weekend and seeing a certain someone can anyone help me please.

Maybe since you are in a different place and doing things differently, like the time zones being different as an example, your period is a bit delayed. And is the spotting your experiencing happening about the time your period is to be here? Everything can delay your period exspecially the enviorment. So relax, enjoy England and hope for the best!

Have you taken a pregnancy test? I think that it would be a good idea for you to check it out and make sure that you are doing okay and just to clear up any lingering doubts for you. Have you decided to do that yet?

Hi! I agree aimless_722, perhaps it's because of the change in your environment and the timezones. But if you feel that something is really off, then why not check with your gynecologist. You can also try drinking green tea because it is said to be really good in fixing the body clock.

manicrabbit wrote:

Can you tell me a little more about the green tea? What time in the day would you need to drink it to regulate the body's clock as you've said?