I heard to treat these you get it frozen and then scraped or whatever. I have to on genitals so how exactly would this work? I dont want to go through excruciating pain just to get rid of them. Some of the lesions are just so tiny that I dont see how a doctor could burn them off or freeze them without burning skin.
Also, is there any natural suplements that could help this?

cmon people, none has any home remedies for molluscum?

I had my taken care of by cryo-the procedure you are talking about. I think this is the most commonly done procedure. I had to go three times there and have it done.
Yes, there is a risk of scars but luckily I had none left. My doc told me my skin (parts of it ) could either turn white (like in vitiligo) or dark. I had to have it removed because it was also in my groin area which meant no sex until removing them since they are contagious (and I got them that way of course).
There are other treatments that include scraping and some people don’t need treatment at all as the lesions may disappear on their own. This depends on where the lesions are. But the thing is that they may be affected by bacteria as well and in that case, they wouldn’t go away.
It would be best if you spoke to your doctor about the most appropriate procedure for you.