It's been a month since i've had sex with my bf and I'm on the pill, I take the pill for 3 months and then stop for a month and get back on them. i have taken 3 EPT tests week or so apart but they all come out - can i still be preg after a month of testing coming out -

do you have sex when your not on them? and if so do you use condoms?? if you do have sex when not on the pill for that month yes i think you can become pregnant.
the pill contraception works striaght away when ur on it and stops wen you stop. sorry hunny!

No he lives far away and we only see each other once a month, I have not stopped taking the pill while with him.

you shouldnt be pregnant then. how old r u if u dont mind me asking??

I'm 25, I would like to stop taking the pills for a month..since I take it for 3 months and all. Just don't want to get preg if I stop, but it's been a month since I've had sex. Being a female is so hard lol.

well if u wanna stop then just have sex when your on it or with a condom. i am on the pill aswell my mum wants to take me off it but i like having sex without a condom and i love how it makes my boobs bigger lol. been a girl is soo hard i totally agree.. hey can i ask u a question as no one is replying to me except you.

everytime i shave down there i end up with a red rash sort of like spots and always cut myself. my friend said to put shampoo or sumthing on it first in the shower then shave but it still doesnt really work. the only time shaving does is wen i let it grow then shave when its longer but i dont want to do this... does anyone know how i can shave without getting a shaving rash? what do you use??

thats what i posted? its soo annoying have a rash its so ugly! im too embarressed to do anything because of it. please reply soon... thanks x oh btw my name is aleesha but you can call me leesh! :-)

I never heard that having sex without a condom makes your boobs bigger... hmm not sure about that one. About the rash.. yeah it happens to me as well, but what I do now is.. I use hair conditioner. Apply it all over and let is sit for like a min, then shave. So the rash doesn't happen.. everytime you shower you put some more and shave again, dont let a full day go by without shaving cuz then it will give you a rash.

How old are you?

After you shave "down there" as you refer to it, use deodorant on the area you shaved. It will help keep the bumps to a minimum. It sounds strange and you have to use it often, but it really helps. Also, sometimes shaving daily makes the rashes worse, try every other day.

thanks for the tips guys! i really will use them! hahaha and not not using a condom using the pill!!! lol. i know using a condom wont make your boobs bigger... dont we all wish! lol. im 16 turning 17 this year! Thanks for chatting with me and giving me tips.. i hope i have also helped you. :-) x