Hello. I'm 26 year old female and I'm very worried for brother right now. Just recently he has experienced a very serious car accident and we all think that we are going to loose him.
He was in coma for four days and we were petrified all that time. When he woke up from coma doctor determined that he has injured his neck during the accident causing compression to some C5 nerve.
That caused condition called neuritis. Beside this, doctor has determined that he has developed some condition on his foot called Morton’s neuroma and I was just wondering how serious this is and is it related to this C5 injury!

Of course not! There isn’t any connection between c5 neuritis and Morton’s neuroma and these are completely tow different things.
His c5 nerve compression will be treated with special exercises and antibiotics. I don’t thing he will have any problems with this after few weeks of physical therapy. Now, I will tell something about this thing he developed on his foot. A neuroma is a non-cancerous growth of nerve tissue that can develop in various parts of your body.
Morton's neuroma in most cases occurs in a digital nerve in foot, often between your third and fourth toes. Like I already said- this isn’t a tumor and in most cases require no treatment, what so ever. Tell him to avoid in future tight shoes, and wear wider shoes with lower heels and a soft sole.