Hello. I am about to have a morton s neuroma surgery and I was wondering if anybody had any problems with it. I mean, can something go wrong during the surgery? I am so obsessed that something may go wrong and that I will have to do it all over again. What are the odds for this to happen?

When I was asking questions about the surgery I was only getting the positive feedback. I was also anxious but everybody was telling me I shouldn’t worry and that most people walk like some hours or days after the surgery. That didn’t calm me down. Anyway, nothing went wrong and I have recovered successfully. But, you should be still for some time after the surgery. Stay off your feet for at least a few days post op, so that surgical area can heal properly. Good luck!

I had a Morton's neuroma removed from my left foot about 3 years ago.
However the pain in my left foot never really quit hurting, even after surgery. I went to the DR. about 3 months later, with this problem. She said that the scar tissue may be causing some of the pain.
Well the Dr. did another sonogram on my foot after about a year and found that another neuroma had formed on the stub of the nerve that was cut. At this point, she hasn't recommended anything to try to correct this, she gave the steriod injections, but they hurt so much I decided I didn't want them anymore. Good luck with your surgery. I've heard that this rarely happens. I also have a Morton's neuroma on my right foot, too.
Has anyone had Bursitis in their heel of the foot?
I am having a problem getting it well. The DR. gave me a steroid shot, but it only helped it about a week.
Thanks