Hi, can you tell me something about MRI and CAT scanners? I would like to know how do they work and which one has most precise results. Are they better than x-rays?

Hi, MRI scanner uses magnetism to build up a picture of our organs. It is very noisy, but the good thing is that it produces pictures of soft tissues very clearly. MRI results can be very precise in showing tumors and similar diseases. However, it sometimes takes a lot of time for MRI results to be over. This scanner is for some parts of the body better than CAT, and for some isn’t. CAT scanner is X-ray technique, but it is different from conventional x-rays and more precise. It is used for diagnosing muscle and bone disorders, tumors, clots and other injuries. CAT can be done even if you have a pacemaker or some other advice, unlike MRI scan.