I am male, in my sixties and take Micardis Plus blood pressure medication, Nexium for my stomach and flomax. Blood pressure pills started about 2 years now. I have been suffering from the following condition for over three years . Day or night I have a constant mucus flow. Some find itself in my throat and is swallowed, some buikd up in my mouth and is spat out, and many times it slides down my throat wiyh whatever I eat or drink. In addition to this I am constantly fatigued and have to will myself to get up whenever I sleep , day or night. I also suffer from a light fever for about two hours every day, and feel some congestion in the upper portion of my chest close to my neck. I have seen two doctors who checked my blood twice and x-rayed my head and chest in the last two years. I have been given sinus infection and medication, and Nasonex nasal spray. Nothing works. It is very frustrating experiencing this daily. Your Positive imput will be greatly appreciated. :'( :'(

You may find that you have an allergy to dust mites (or bed bugs or both)- look up natural remedies and prevention on the net. Hope that helps.