Just had an ultrasound where they found polyps in my gall bladder, then a HIDA scan with a percentage of 51%. I'm having pain in my upper right side, and when I eat greasy foods I suffer. My GI has referred me to a surgeon for follow up, so who knows. Anyone else ever have polyps in their gall bladder?

Hi i had my gallbladder out over a year ago and i'm so upset ..I feel like i'm having a heart attack every few months ..chest pain ,leg pain ,funny feeling in my arms , back pain.. Bad heartburn .. tummy upset .. I have been to lot's of doc's in and out of hospital spent xmas in hospital ..blood test all good ,xray good  ,ecg good C.t scan good my liver was a little out .. My family and i don't know what to do has i get that bad i can't look after my kids ..Please help me is anyone like me ?????