My daughter has admitted to finally having a drug proble, went into rehab, has been out for about a month goin to all her meetings. seems to be doing very well the problem is that when she went to rehab the father of her 2 children filed an exparte on her so we have beeen fightin the courr system.which stinks he has ll dui's and dwi's on his record her record is clean . she has lost her job because of lots of issues but mostly becauce of goin to rehab she was in HUD housing and now because she was honest with landlord and told him that brought her contract with hud. She has no money no jo and 2kids she wants desperately to get back. Iam strappped because of legal fees......does antyone kknow of anywher to get her help