Hi. I have just read one wonderful news and I would like to hear more about it. I'm 29 year old mother. Yesterday, I have read in newspapers that some medication called Chlorhexidine is made to fight against dental bacteria that are causing dental plaques. Can you believe this?
I'm thrilled with this news because my son has been having big problems with his teeth.
He’s brushing them regularly but his gums bleed all the time and his teeth are still aren’t healthy.
Can someone please tell me more about this medication?

Hi. I have also heard about this medication but I knew that there must be some catch in all this.
I talked with some doctor over this and do you know what he told me- Don’t believe everything you read in newspaper.
The truth is that this Chlorhexidine is made to treat gingivitis because it helps to reduce the swelling of your gums caused by the same bacteria that are causing dental plaques. So, there is some truth in that fact that this medication is really killing those plaque bacteria.
Side effects that could occur from using this drug are just signs of allergic reaction and nothing more!