Hi, 25 yo F. I just got fitted for my diaphragm, went off the pills two months ago and started using the Diaphragm. But I feel like it doesn`t fit, I think it`s too high. Otherwise it is ok, but only that feeling... Is there anybody with diaphragm feeling too high? Also, I had a yeast infection and don`t know if diaphragm was the cause.

Hi. Well, I don`t use diaphragm any more, mine is not too high but I think it's too cumbersome. First, you have to put your diaphragm few hours before sex. Second, the spermicide is all messy and, third, while using diaphragm my vagina makes noises – it`s so loud and embarassing. Good old condoms, I say. Maybe I`ll go back on my BC pills. Diaphragm is slimy, and it like end up flying across the room. I was thinking even about the sponge, but my boyfriend is worris about the effectiveness.