What can be the cause for sickness during running training? It’s almost like nausea and I can’t run more than a mile without feeling sick. Since this is a very frequent situation I suppose that I’m not having a virus infection or something like that. Has anybody encountered similar symptoms? I just don’t know what to do and how to get rid of this obnoxious feeling.

I really don’t understand you people! You keep on doing the thing that makes you feel sick. Does it ever occur to you to go and see doctor? I mean, that’s so irresponsible and I can’t believe that you’ve been having these problems for quite a while and you have no idea what could cause it, and still keep on training. Don’t you see that your body reacts and that it wants to tell you something? I don’t want to tell you that you should panic, because it’s maybe just because you have sensitive stomach and when you drink cold water and run, it gets upset, but go and check it, for crying out loud. I hope I wasn’t too rude.