Do you love to ride in the high traffic? I know this is a strange question but I’ve recently talked to a friend from my cycling club and he said that he liked riding in the high traffic. I don’t like it because apart from feeling quite unsafe, it’s pretty distracting with all the vehicles swooshing while passing me by. Let’s hear something about your habits.

Generally speaking I don’t have many objections while I’m riding, but for some reason I like it when the traffic is high. It gives me a certain adrenaline boost. I know that it’s not too safe because drivers can be pretty careless and negligent of us, cyclists, but I take care. I admit it can be very distracting but it’s more interesting. Of course, sometimes I like to have a solitary cycling tour through nearby parks and that’s the time when I’m relaxing. I don’t have to be so cautious and don’t have to watch out for the cars. My wife always criticizes me about this habit of mine and she says she’s worried whenever I’m cycling. I think she’s overreacting.