Couldn't find what you looking for?


My ex needs my help but he won't spk to me. He is bipolar with schizophrenic tendencies and became paranoid and attacked me. How do I get him to spk to me? We lived together and the house is still furnished with my stuff. My cats are with him to as I can't move anything now but I need to be able to communicate with him. He insists that I work through his mother to get my stuff but she told me that him abusing me was my fault so I don't want to see her.


Hi AilBar,

Start with a lawyer.  

You may need to go to court to get your stuff, and your cats, back.