Hi, i have something that i need to get advice and help with. I'm sixteen years old and since about the age of 12 my father has been abusing me physically, emotionally and sexually. I know when you read this alot of you are going to say "why the hell have you not reported him" or whatever but the truth is i'm absolutely petrified about what he'll do to me when he finds out. I've tried to run away before, from all of this but he ended up finding me and had me locked in a closet for days beating and raping me multiple times. :'(Since all of this started he's told me if i tell anyone he'll kill me and i honestly believe him and dont know what to do.I've tried to be strong this whole time but recently i've felt myself losing the battle. Everytime he hurts me it gets worse and worse and i dont have the energy to fight anymore. So i guess i'm asking, what do i do? Please no hurtful replies, hopefully just helpful ones. thank you

You please need not worry but the first and foremost important thing I think you need to so is report this to police on the immediate basis.

Where do you live? You need to report this to the relevant child protection authorities. There are usually ways of keeping you safe, and the reporting is usually confidential. But I don't know what the situation is where you live, or what the culture is. Your case is so sad, but there is usually help available.

I live in Australia, but in a remote place. The closest town is quite a while away
I cant let my dad find out that i'm trying to get away, he'll kill me.
Thank you for taking notice though, i didnt think anybody would

I am so sorry this is happening to you. I know you feel alone and don't know what to do. I have been abused myself by someone very close. This is what I did. I called the police. They came to the house I had went to for a little while to get away from the situation and they came and made a report. They said if I moved back in with the person they would go and arrest him. The police was very helpful. You will get through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can get help asap.

In what Australian State are you?
Try contacting the relevant Child protection section of your State's Department of Human Services. You should get protection and help.

Go to the police station or whenever you see a policeman tell them don't leave any details out about your situation. Don't call them to you house because you never know if your father will lie and make you seem like the bad person or he might tell the police that you're corrupt and you tried to run away. Or talk to your school counselor. Be safe my prayers goes out for you.

Don't give up! You need to get out of the house, maybe try sneaking out in the middle of the night. The further away you are from the house the better. Once you're out, get to a safe place like a friends house, a neighbours house, a relatives ect.
Once your in a safer environment, contact the police and tell them whats going on.
Please stay safe and good luck!

I am very sorry that this is what you have to go through.

However, despite your father's threats to kill you if you were to ever tell anyone, I really feel like reporting him is your best chance of getting out of the situation. If you report it to the authorities they will handle it and make sure that your father is no where near you.