My boyfriend of a year and a half has always handled his anger a little heatedly. He'd tell me he loved me then take a few minutes to calm down and think and then talk to me till we got through it. A normal fight pretty much... But for the first time in all the time we were together.... He hit me.. He smacked me and pushe me till I was on my knees he'd drag me by my hair and all of this... Two weeks later more smacking and hurting... Then a week after that... I told him I was leavin him. That I couldn't take it. He knocked me out and when I came to he held me down and smacked me pulled my hair or slammed me on the ground pounding at my arms... He kept saying "are you leaving me?!" and I said yes.. He did it again... He yelled the question.... And I was quiet.... He hit me then asked again.... I said no. And he threw me aside and told me that was a smart choice and left... What I don't understand is that he's always loving and gentle and caring and jumping at the chance to do things for me buy things for me.... What can I do? I'm trapped just please... Help me.

You have to talk to a family member or a friend. Have them help you get out and away from him. I've had this happen to a very dear friend of mine. He will try to take you away from the people you love. Try to get away from him as soon as possible. I really hope this helped and I hope you take my advice. Good luck hun. <3

Letitbe,

Just leave. Don't even say goodbye. Wait until he goes out and then get out - FAST.

You should also file a police report.

He is NOT loving and caring he is controlling you.

You WILL find someone who loves you and treats you as you should be. Just imagine what he might do if you had children.

Go, now.

Hey batmanisawesome... Uhm. I think I know you lol does your name start with an n?

This is kind of serious, REPORT A FILE AGAINST HIM NOWWW!!!! Anything can happen. Don't take risks. You must be going through so much. I wish you all the best. You should really leave him. Do you think that he can keep you happy ?

Its Abuse. Leave himmm

Letitbe: Please get yourself out of this situation immediately. His "heated anger" will never get better, I promise you that. You must file charges! Right now, it is about you. I'd like for you to think about other girl's he's hit or one's that will be hit in the future. Find someone you can confide in. See if they can help you get a protective or restraining order against this clown, baby girl.

It runs in families. I ran a background check on my oldest daughter's boyfriend's parents. Guess what?! Pops had a record for assault.

I pray for you, Letitbe! <3

always a beater you did not ask for this nor do you deserve this get out and call police for help