So I'm 14, and my foreskin won't retract when I have an erection. I am about 4 1/2 -5" flacid, and some 6 3/4" hard. It will only go about halfway down the head...I have tried stretching the skin and it helped a little but not much. My gf and I are getting ready to have sex soon. Would this make it uncomfortable? I also have condoms and she takes birth control...I also want to know if thats a normal size, I feel like it's small :/ Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hey there. Look up pictures of a frenulum breve. See if thets what your penis loooks like. If that's the case its ur frenulum that is short and preventing your foreskin from retracting fully.... can you fully retract your foreskin when your penis is flaccid? Also why r u guys having sex? Please read all the posts on here about pregnancy and stds.... thanks

We are having sex because, well, we want to...I have read a lot of the posts on STDs, I think I'm safe enough...I'm still a virgin though.

I can retract it when flacid, I have read a few posts about not being able to retract it when hard, and it usually fixes itself around age 16. I looked up the frenulum breve, mine doesnt look like that. Would cause discomfort during sex until then?

um it could cause discomfort especially if you are rough or not well lubricated..... and yes ur condition should eventually fix its self.... as for ur penis size its actually normal or slightly above normal for an adult penis. avg size erect is five to six in...do you know how to use condoms the correctly. are you familiar with precum and potential risks of pregnancy......