she had experience bulimia for past 4 years and i met her when she passed her 3rd year of bulimia. but recently, she always having gastric pain, the doc told that she is having stomach ulcer and Dysphagia( swallowing  problem) whenever she takes her meal, she will feel hard to swallow and vomit put the food. i had been adviced her go for doc but she refused and her family doesn't know anything about it.sometimes i will cook soup for her as easier for she to swallow but now she feels she is a burden to anyone, she hates herself,feels she is bad, she wants to broke up wit me cause she feels she don't wan to drag me anymore and keep wasting my time.both of us are 20, still study in university. but i do love her very much and didn't feel she is a burden.sorry for broken english cause i am not good at it...hope someone can give me opinion what can i do to help her and let her accept it

hello, i think your girl friend is depressed. it is always better if you always try to be at her side. you must cook for her simple but tasty foods. tell your friend not to worry for ulcers are curable. give her fresh fruits that contain a lot of flavonoids like apple, cranberries, onion or garlic, or give her juice of these fruits and vegetable. you know apple is very good for health, it not only treats ulcer but also many diseases. red cabbage is very good for her, you can give her its juice. never give her coffee, and its better if she avoids chocolates. no alcohol. a drop of alcohol can be dangerous for her. don't give her spicy food, and try to supply her homemade foods. if she really can't swallow, give her different types of fruit juices high in fibrinogen (almost all fruits). it is not necessary that she has to eat to her neck. just take care whether she is properly supplied with all the nutrients or not. is she cannot eat don't put pressure on her. when you feed her anything talk with her about the different things she like, so that she forgets that she is eating. if needed switch on her favourite program in the t.v while she eats. and above all she should and must go to the doc. he is the only person who can help her. tell her that stomach ulcer is no big deal. all you have to do is to take medicines and you will me cured. i am sure she will improve. and for hating herself , make her read the book ."beyond the power of now". she will have a great progress in her life.

Hi omg I am the girlfriend in that story... I push my bf away Bc I am currently struggling with fear/anxieyt/stress. I isolate when I feel I am being controlled or attempted to be "fixed" because I already feel ashamed of myself for 1:ever having an ED 2: I feel like a burden Bc I push people away and have this issue 3: I'm embarressed for everyone to know how insecure and uncontent I am. 4: I'm scared for my future; feel unhappy with my body/dealing with daily life and it triggering a relapse. I love my boyfriend dearly but I feel he deserves a beautiful girlfriend who has their c**p together:job/looks/personality and I don't feel like I'm her Bc im not. For all I know, the girl I think he deserves could have my struggles so maybe I should relax but something about guilt and not being perfect makes me isolate myself Bc I try to be and its not real. One thing that may cause PPP to relapse is trying to critize them about their eating habits good or bad. Just hope they get better. It's scary but every time I'm on the right path and my dad comments about I need to eat more or my bf does, I binge eat and vomit. Be careful with critizing your girlfriend. I wish someone would ask me what I want and get it for me without judging/commenting/having a problem with it or trying to change it. That way I'd be eating and not harming myself Bc I feel pressure and not good enough or normal or right when ppl need to butt out. I was doing well but the moment my dad told me I should eat more and not be so picky, I haven't felt as Great at all and actually operate and feel uncomfortably full and miserable. Your gf may be different, I just know I have the same struggles and this would be my advice. Good luck.