Hi, I am 32 years old and two months pregnant. Yesterday, I felt pain in my stomach, which didn’t last long. However, I was very scared for my baby, because I thought I was having a miscarriage. Can you tell me what are the symptoms of miscarriage?

Hi, I had a spontaneous miscarriage four years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. It started with severe abdominal pain, and soon after that, I got a vaginal bleeding. It was terrible, especially when I found out that I lost my baby. I was devastated for a long time, and I kept wondering if I did something to trigger my miscarriage. Beside abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding, I had few more symptoms, such as cramping and vaginal pain. If you’re afraid of miscarriage, there’s several things you can do to prevent it. You should avoid stressful situations, smoke, alcohol and high caffeine intake. Unfortunately, even the most careful person can have a miscarriage, because it can also have genetic causes like abnormal egg or sperm.