Hi. 29 yo and 10 weeks pregnant. I`m really scared. Yesterday I was bleeding. Not much, but still… I don`t think it`s like normal or something? This is 1. time for me to be pregnant and not sure what is normal. Fear I`m having a miscarriage. Is there anybody with experience who could tell me more about warning signs of a miscarriage? I feel no pain, guess everything is just fine.

Hi. I had a miscarriage, you must go to the hospital at once. Bleeding is not normal honey. Warning signs of a miscarriage are bleeding without pain, bleeding with abdominal pain, fluid from your vagina without pain or blood. When it comes to a miscarriage you will experience pain in your abdomen, cramps in the pelvic area, and there may be a brownish discharge from your vagina. Go to your doctor, he will examine your body and take care of you.