Im 13 and i have olive coloured skin, Very dark thick hairs on my legs. I have asked my mom many times if i could shave them but its always the same answer... NO :( this is really annoying since all the girls in my class shave and i get teased. Mom lets me use nair and veet but it burns my skin and leaves patches of hair on my legs. She will let me shave under my arms but not my legs?!? She is very stubborn and wont talk to me about it and anytime i bring up the subject she says "you are not shaving. EVER!" She tells me that she wont let me shave because i cant stop once i start but i believe im responsible enough to make my own desicions 

Maybe you should work on enlightening her of the facts about shaving. It sounds like she is suffering from the old misinformed idea that shaving makes hair grow heavier and makes it necessary to shave even more.

If that was true there would be NO bald guys in the world, I guarantee it.

Try to find out why she is against shaving your legs. If that's the reason, I'm sure you can find plenty of information to back up your position on the internet.

If those other products are leaving patches of hair, I think you may not be using them properly.

If you want to shave your legs, just do it without her permission. You are 13 and can do that kind of things on your own. If you don't like hair on your legs, isn't it right that you must let it grow. It is your body, and what harm can shaving do? Stand up for this Pandadani. I started to shave when I was 12, and I do it twice a week. Not my legs of course,but around my penis.