On mothers' day me and my mom went to the store and brought a pregnancy test I took it and 2 mins later it was positive anyways my mother is forcing me to get an abortion but I don't want one because I don't feel like it's the right thing to do especially to god's work of art anyways I think I might be going to get an abortion today after school, but I don't want it what should I do and I need help fast before it's too late :(

There may not be much that you can do as you are likely considered a minor.  But, you can tell the staff at the clinic/doctors that you DO NOT want this procedure.  Threaten to take them to court.

You could even threaten your parents with legal action.

If the doctors/clinic touch you without your consent you MAY have a case for assault charges being pressed upon them.  Call the police if they try to force you to do anything.

thank you but it has been 13 weeks now it's like no point