my name is seema naz and i have sufrring from post menopause since 3 months i have two babies and i want more according to my age can i get more babies after menopause please help me and give me suggestions about this and treetment too :-(

Has your doctor confirmed that you have started menopause? For menopause to be officially started you need to have been without a period for entire year. Only then you are considered to be completely infertile. But you are only 34 years old that is really early for onset of menopause. Normal age menopause starts is after 45 years. So, you need new, firm confirmation about your fertility.

Seema Max, I think you should not go for more babies, as your case is somewhat critical financially,
As we discussed in last meeting. Follow my previous advice that is more better for you.