Hello. I'm 15 year old female and I pretty desperate to find some solution to my problem. You see, I have never had problems with being overweight and similar because, my whole life I was practicing gymnastic and fitness classes. So, I'm pretty happy with the way my body looks, well shaped and fit. But the one thing is standing in the way for me to be completely satisfied with the way I look. That’s my nose. I don’t know what to do about it. Not only that I'm not satisfied with the size of my nose but also with its shape. I'm sure that only an operation could help me. I haven’t told anything about this to my parents because they would kill me. Please tell me, is this operation the right step for me?

Well, I will try to help you with some information, although I don’t support you in that decision. Every person has its own individualities and seeking for some kind of perfection isn’t right way.
I can tell you that there are several surgeons prefer not to operate on teenagers until after they've completed their growth.
I will tell you some facts about rhinoplasty you should definitely know. The method of surgery is to separate the skin of the nose from the underlying skeleton of bone and cartilage and before there are several possible side effects but these days- it has become a routine.
The best effect of operation can't be seen immediately after operation because the whole area is swollen and bruised. The recovery takes one to two weeks and after these two weeks you will be able to see complete effects. Good luck!