I'm considering having surgery with Dr. Rizk for a rino revision, I'm looking for any feedback on him. I like him but the only thing that worries me is that I cant find out much about him. Please help... any comments are greatly appreciated.

Hi! I am considering a revision surgery with Dr Rizk. I was wondering if you went through with YOUR surgery and if so would you recommend him

Thanks

I am in the medical field (MD), and I heard great things about him. I went to get my breathing problem fixed, and it turned out that my breathing would benefit from a revision of my old rhinoplasty (I had alar/nostril collapse when I slept). I have to say I was *blown away* by the results. NO pain, NO bruising, and my nose looks completely natural, as if I'd never had a nose job before! Before the surgery, as I look back, you could tell I'd had a nose job, but now you can't ;-) I say go without reservation--he's the best I've seen.