Hi. I'm a sixteen year old female teenager and I was hopping that someone could help me to convince my parents in something.
Recently I was on one model casting and some very important people in modeling business said to me that I could make a career out of it.
I'm very happy with the way I look but there is one thing that is bothering me for a long time.
I have a really “unusual” nose. I wouldn’t say it is too big, but, I would like to change the shape of the nose tip because there is some kind of bump on it. I talked with my parents about it and they are totally against this because they think that this can be serious operation and that I'm too young for this.
So, I would like to find out some informations about this to be sure what to expect from it.

I believe you are talking about one operation called Rhinoplasty!
I had this operation performed on me tow years ago and I'm very satisfied with the results.
Complications from this operation are infrequent and usually minor because Rhinoplasty, or surgery to reshape the nose, is one of the most common of all plastic surgery procedures.
Rhinoplasty can be performed under local or general anesthesia, depending on the difficulty of the procedure and on what you and your surgeon prefer but in your case, I would say it will performed in a local anesthesia.
During surgery the skin of the nose is separated from its supporting framework of bone and cartilage, which is then sculpted to the desired shape. Your surgeon will correct the shape of your nose tip changing the look of the cartilages underneath. Than it will stitch you skin over it. It might look ugly a day after operation, but the rule is that you'll feel a lot better than you look. There are no age limitation for this operation. Recovery will be complete after two weeks and you will be ready for fashion shows. Good luck!