Hello! My aunt from Toronto came to visit us and she had rinoplasty done by some really good plastic surgeon dr Peter Adamson, at least that is what she says!!!! Anyway, I was wondering…what can rinoplasty do????

Hello there! My sister had a rhinoplasty! It is a nose job! With rhinoplasty nose can be reduced if too big, narrowed if wide, straighten if crooked, reshaped. Rhinoplasty can also improve the angle of nose and upper lip, and increase air flow with sinus and breathing problems. What did your aunt do?

Hello there straka,

my boyfriend had rhinoplasty last year. He is a professional boxer and after one fight last year he has ended with broken nose. His doctor has recommended rhinoplasty because his nose looked terrible and he had problems with inhaling. He showed us the whole procedure on video and he has explained to us all the side effects and everything that he will need to go trough during the recovery and finally my boyfriend has accepted to do the procedure.

Recovery was the worst part because of the pain and bruises and for weeks he was moody and unsatisfied. After six months we got used to his new nose and I think that now he is very satisfied with the whole thing.