Has anyone ever had any jobs done at dr. Gerald Minniti’s office. I hear they are very kind over there in his office and that they take a personal interest in a person and their need s and wishes and this is exactly what I need. I am thinking about breast lifting augmentation and I have seen some pictures of his work but would still like some info straight from the horse’s mouth. Is there anybody who had a surgery performed by dr. Minniti. All replies are more than welcome!

Hello! I had a nose job done by dr. Minniti. You are right about the way they treat patients with all the care and personal interest. That meant a lot to me. I was freaked once I finally decided to have rhinoplasty, but their calmness made me feel less freaked, hehe! About the job itself, I may say I am also satisfied, I was all swollen and in pain after the surgery but it is said it is like this after every surgery. And my nose looks great now, I don’t regret it! You should make an appointment and see for your self if he suits you!

I just noticed your message inquiring if anyone has had any procedures performed by Dr. Minniti. I don't know if you've already gone ahead and had your procedure done, but I want you to know that I recently had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Minniti, as a matter of fact just 6 weeks ago and I'm very happy with the results. I plan to have rhinoplasty later this year and Dr. Minniti is for sure the surgeon who will do the operation. His office staff is very kind and knowledgeable and his recommendations as to what he believes would be best for you and your body type is right on! So if you haven't done so already, give him a call. You won't regret it!