PLEASE, PLEASE, IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO DO A RHINOPLASTY, DO NOT USE DR. THOMAS ROMO.  NOT ONLY DID HE DO A TERRIBLE JOB,  BUT NOW MY NOSE HAS 'COLLAPSED.'  I CONTACTED SEVERAL OTHER SURGEONS, AND THEY ALL AGREED.  

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK IN HIS OFFICE ARE RUDE, INSOLENT, AND DON'T CARE!  GO SEE DR. KASSIR, DR. HIDALGO OR ANY OTHER TOP SURGEON.  ROMO DOESN'T MAKE THE GRADE.  

I am very sorry to hear that you have had such a bad experience with your rhinoplasty.

How long has it been since you have had it done? I am asking, as someone who had a successful nose job myself over 10 years ago, because it can be that things look worse than they are right now. I do not know anything about the surgeon you mentioned, but if they are a board certified surgeon who has generally got a good reputation, my first point of action would be to go back and talk about your feelings about the result and what can be done about it.

If you are sure it is definitely a botch job, do see your state medical board about what happened and file a complaint. You could even, potentially, sue your surgeon depending on what caused the unsatisfactory results. Meanwhile, you clearly don't want to live with these results forever and should probably be looking for a reconstructive surgeon right now.