Hi Im researching doctors who can perfom a corrective/cosmetic nose job. I am getting mixed reviews about Dr Bellin. Anyone know any information about Dr Guida in NYC. I would love some other recommendations also.

THANKS

Health Advisor
I would recommend you Dr Steven Greenberg who works in New York. Dr Mark Erlich is also very god, handsome doctor that is professional in rhinoplasty. But I think that communication between you and surgeon is essential. There are several factors that have influence on the shape of the nose you fancy to have. They are your nasal bones structure, shape of your face, even thickness of your skin. You asked about Dr Guida, I have heard about him, and also can give you number to make an appointment. He is at Otorhinolaryngology department and the phone is 212 746 2212. My friend had surgery at Dr Bellin’s. It is Mr. Howard Bellin that works in Plastic Surgery Center in NY.

Thanks. I will look into the doctor's you mentioned. I actually set up an appt with Dr Guida (for next month) I am hoping it will prove successful. Do you have any personal experience with any of these doctors? How was your friends surgery with Dr Bellin, another forum on this site spoke very poorly of him (if its the same Dr Bellin)

thanks and be well

Health Advisor
Hi! My friend had breast reduction done by dr. Bellin. Yes, we are talking about the same dr. Bellin the other person spoke badly of. I was also surprised to hear the story because my friend didn’t have any problems. Her surgery went very smoothly but then again breast reduction is not that much of a big deal comparing to other surgeries like rhinoplasty or breast augmentation.

My friend did very well after the surgery. She was at home for 10 days or so and went back to work soon after. She was very satisfied especially because she wanted to have this done since we were in high school. I don’t have any experience myself, I am just aware of a few doctors because I did some reading with my friend.
I hope you find a good surgeon! Good luck!

I need to have nasal surgery and would like some cosmetic work done also. Anyone ever hear of Dr. Sam Risk in NYC?