Couldn't find what you looking for?


hi im 13 years old my penis torn because i was taking a bath and i heard a snap the skin torn and now there is a white liquid on the torn area its not the frenulum .should i go to the doctor or should i let it worried. i apply salt water to it .will it tore again in future what should i do now instead of going to doctor .please help me and tell me what to do .do it heal on its own ? will the gap begin my penis grow back ? i really need help . its quite deep but not completely torn ? and my penis cant errect at all now i dont know what to do . am iat risk?


Tell a trusted adult, they will understand and help you. Once I was doing a flip and I landed wrong and hurt my penis but my parents totally understoon so go tell em now