Okay here goes.
For as long as i can remember i have had a very tight foreskin when erect, now when not erect this is not a problem as it pulls back very far but their is a 'strip' of skin attached the foreskin to the head of my penis which is causing me great stess.

I've read millions of topics about others with the same problems as me and found no real success, plus i dont fancy going to a doctor about it. Im on/off sexually active about once in a while ..with using a condom with seems to stop the foreskin retracting but i know i wont use a condom forever and im scared its going to be very painful when i dont use one.

Im 17 and ive been pulling it back trying to snap the bit of skin but to no success, has anyone had the same problem with a special technique which isnt very painful?

What do you think/What can i do to break this bit of skin so my foreskin can retract fully when erect?

For the love of god don't! >_< If you're talking about your frenulum, snapping isn't going to help AT ALL. You just need to practise stretching you foreskin when erect. pull back as far as you can without it hurting when it's erect and do that for a few days/ weeks to help loosen it up. But please don't snap your frenulum that would hurt quite a freakin' bit I'd imagine >_<

Ok but it feels as if its going to snap on its own when erect and pulling the foreskin back ..without using a condom and having sex im pretty sure it would anyway :s

arghh i dont know what to do :S

Hmm :/ well I'm afraid the only options going to a doctor for a .. frenuloplasty i think its called. Where they lengthen the frenulum surgicaly. If you snap it, it'll scar and yes it will heal but it will might sna again and scarring could prevent you from pulling back the foreskin any amount