I'm 12, and I think my shoulders are really big, I don't know why, but they do, and, I don't like it, I've posted a lot of things about weight lose recently, because I have a huge party coming upp..... Its most likely gunna have all of the popular people there, and I guess I wanna impress them or something, or maybe just get some self confidence.. So anyway, how do I get rid of big shoulders?! please reply!! Thanks! :-) <3

Hello! You don't get rid of the parts of your body. You're only 12 year old. As a you progresse through the stages of puberty, you will grow taller and your body shape will change. Your chest will appear less flat as your breasts begin to grow. Wait until you're 20, then you'll se the ''final'' shape of your body and you'll probably like it. :-D

thanksss..
aperentlyy im alreadyy pretty tall for my agee.. idk though.. im about 5'8, but anyway, thankss ! LOL

If the aim is not practical then you will easily get disheartened and stop following your regime. You must set a target that has a time limit. The amount of weight you want to lose and the time within which you would like to lose it should be decided beforehand. If the time and amount of weight is clearly decided primarily, your enthusiasm will keep you on the track until you reach your destination.

thanks!!
___________
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

listen sweety ur only 12 n really impressed that at this age ur really concerned about ur body. n hilary is right you are at a stage in which ur body changes alot n big shoulders represents athletic body look at Britney spears ppl joke around that she got shoulders like man but she still look gorgeous n confident under her skin so think less n be confident in what ur